MUST BE SOLD AND IS PRICED TO SELL
An incredible Swan Valley investment opportunity awaits.
With the owners retiring, this property must be sold and the owners are prepared to negotiate.
This busy 7.5 acre Swan Valley location has subdivision approval into wonderful 4 lots. 3 residential lots and 1, 5acre Swan Valley Rural parcel.
To make an 'INSTANT OFFER', 'SPECIFICATION LIST' or to view the 'MEMORANDUM OF INFORMATION', please register as a buyer.
Key Features include:
• A Busy location with great exposure and only 15km to the City
• A sub division has been approved into 4 separate lots, including 3 residential lots at 2000sqm, 2000sqm and 7500sqm, leaving the balance of land as Swan Valley Rural with an immediate income.
• The land fronts 2 streets and have all services are available
• A mix of Swan Valley Rural and residential R5 zoning
• 2 thriving tenancies in place bringing in $69,600 per year in rent with scope for more
• Plus a rentable 2x1 home
• Lettable fallow vineyard
• Water licence
• Approximately 700sqm of shed space
• No need to develop now, just keep the rear as is as a future land bank
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the listing agents only.
Shire Approvals -
Shed 1987, Shed 1981, Outbuilding Storeroom 2003, Subdivision 2016
Rates - (information provided is from last years rates)
Shire $ 5,510.00
Water License -
Current 15/7/11 to 15/7/21
Annual entitlement 3,600kl
For more information on 98 Benara Road or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.