This charming extended 1935 cottage set on a large 1012sqm development lot is set to be great buying.
With the train station extension planned through this area, land holdings are destined to skyrocket in value. So be quick.
The home itself is very spacious and ideally suited to a growing or extended family unit. With large living spaces, generous bedrooms, ample outdoor entertaining areas, this property should be high on your must see list.
To view the 'PROPERTY BROCHURE', 'SPECIFICATION LIST', 'CONTRACT OF SALE' or to make an 'INSTANT OFFER', please register as a buyer.
Use the 'FLOOR PLAN' to view any 360° images of the property, the layout and room sizing.
This property must be sold. What price would tempt you to by this amazing lifestyle opportunity?
Some features in brief:
- 1012sqm level lot that is zoned R20/40
- Fully fenced and gated. South facing aspect
- 1935 built and one owner for the last 36 years
- Multiple Large living spaces to suit a growing family
- 3 or 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
- Loads of off street parking and room for a workshop
- Ample outdoor entertaining under the expansive patio
- Close to everthing including the new Bellevue train station
Bellevue offers buyers all the major shopping conveniences, plus the new Aldi and The Spud Shed, quality schooling, public transport, close proximity to the new public hospital and the still under construction, private hospital. A new university campus is nearly here and just about every desirable facility is located close by and is a close-knit community of exceptional people. Other conveniences are closely situated, being just 3 minutes to the heart of Midland, 500m from the planned Bellevue train station and just 10 minutes to the Perth Airport.
Please feel free to contact the listing agent for a private viewing appointment.
For more information on 95 Clayton Street or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.