9 Tennyson Street is a beautifully presented 2008 built, 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on a secure, level and generous 688sqm lot.
The property boasts all the 'must have's' and even has all of the 'I wants'.
You just could not ask for more features in a value priced home.
The location of the property is just meters from the Darling Range Tavern and a short distance from the Labour Governments recently announced Metronet's Bellevue train station. If the train station goes ahead, the land value in this secret part of Bellevue is likely to skyrocket, making this a great investment in your future. Currently zoned R20.
Interested? REGISTER NOW to make an 'Instant Offer' or to view the 'Contract of Sale' and other legal documents.
Please also feel free to immerse yourself in the 3D Virtual Home Open or watch the guided Walk Through Video of the home.
If you need to know room sizing, please click on the floorplan icon. There, you can inspect the home ‘Room by Room’ by clicking on the highlighted parts of the floorplan.
- Extra high garage entry and a brand new white picket fence
- Low maintenance gardens designed for low water use. A stunning new lawn
- Generous minor bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Impressive master suite with his and hers walk in robes and a dual shower head ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with free standing 900mm stainless steel upright cooker, loads of bench space and corner pantry. Overhead cupboards and space for the larger fridge
- 5 separate living areas that will not outgrow your family. Beautiful flooring
- The biggest gabled patio you will find in this price point
- Insulated, alarm system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solar power system
- Easy rear access to the large powered workshop
- Room for all the kids play equipment PLUS all the space you need for the boat, caravan and trailer
This is only the start of the many features on offer so please make sure you call us to book a time to view this amazing home.
Selling your home? List4Free with Brad Errington and Shane Schofield, proudly presenting another Agent Assisted Sale.