It's simply devine.
Within 100m of the Parkerville tavern , sitting in an elevated location in the heart of the village, is this 4 or 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, brick and Colorbond property offering the ultimate in casual family living.
The property is set over 3 distinct levels and offers generous living spaces to cater for all occasions and every family member, no matter what their age or stage in life, this home is up to the challenge, for now and the years to come.
The lower level offers street front parking for 2 large cars in the garage, a further 2 open air spaces for the boat or caravan and a side drive up to the powered workshop at the rear. Above the garage is the house level, which has a fabulous entertainers deck and lawn with an outlook of green plus a large rear sheltered patio. Walk up the stairs to the upper deck and you have a below ground pool, a gabled patio and enormous entertaining space. providing endless summer fun.
How could so many features be squeezed into an easy care 989sqm? To find out, this property must be seen to be believed.
Some exceptional features of this exceptional home include:
• Central village location, just a minutes walk to the general store, local hall and tavern.
• Don't spend all weekend doing gardens, this 989sqm close to public transport is easy care
• Large windows offer pleasing views, cooling breezes and abundant natural light
• Wood heating, air conditioning and insulation in the ceiling space. Extra roof storage
• The master suite and large ensuite is upstairs away from the hustle and bustle
• The massive rear family room flows out the the rear patio. Under stair storage
• The central kitchen boasts, a full compliment of stainless appliances and loads of storage
• A very spacious front and rear yard for the kids to play in safety
Parkerville is a true natural haven in the Perth Hills, consisting of larger lots populated by a great group of community minded people. Very family friendly and is reminiscent of a small country town. Has lovely local schools, a beautiful general store and well renowned destination local Pub. Approximately 5500 residents living in just over 64sq. km.
For more information on 8 Byfield Road or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.