A beautiful Polynesian description for a private or peaceful sanctuary.
This magnificent hills property has been so aptly named, for it offers 'Anuha' to all who choose to live here, plus a whole lot more.
Set behind electric gates well back from the road is a truly remarkable abode surrounded by lush bore reticulated gardens, with nearly every window looking out onto a sea of green.
The home itself is very spacious and ideally suited to a growing or extended family unit. With large living spaces, generous bedrooms, ample outdoor entertaining areas, 2 workshops, teenage retreat, cellar and art studio, plus the below ground pool, this property should be high on your must see list.
To view the 'PROPERTY BROCHURE', 'SPECIFICATION LIST', 'CONTRACT OF SALE' or to make an 'INSTANT OFFER', please register as a buyer.
Use the 'FLOOR PLAN' to view any 360° images of the property, the layout and room sizing.
What price would tempt you to by this amazing lifetsyle opportunity?
Some features in brief:
• Consisting of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets and a oversize remote 2 car garage
• All the sought after separate living zones are available for each member of the family
• A stunning light and bright casual rear living / entertaining space is a standout feature
• The large front lounge room boasts exquisite timber flooring, open fire and mantle
• The dining space opens onto the casual living to cater for larger family gatherings
• Tasmanian Oak cabinets, granite benchtops and central hanging stainless rangehood
• For those who love brewing beer or making preserves, you'll adore the outdoor cellar
• There is a brick workshop at the front and a rear Colorbond workshop for you to tinker
• Inspired by beautiful natural surrounds, you may very well take up painting in the studio
• If working from home or have older children who study, the retreat is just what you need
• Spend those hot summer holidays relaxing in the naturally shaded swimming pool
• Grow your own salad in the vegetable garden or pick the fruit from over 20 fruiting trees
• A must see for the fussiest of buyers looking for a quality property with everything
The property is located opposite the renowned Heritage Bridal Trail public open space and is just a short walk to the children's playground in the heart of the town centre.
Glen Forrest offers local shopping convenience, quality schooling, cafe's, local doctors, public transport and a close-knit community of exceptional people. Other conveniences are closely situated, being just 10 minutes to the heart of Midland and 20 minutes to the Perth Airport.
Please feel free to contact the listing agent for a private viewing appointment.
For more information on 560 Thomas Road, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.