THE IMMACULATE ENTERTAINER
Over $124,000 worth of reasons to buy. Total perfection is the only way to describe this beautiful family home.
A home that you will be proud to call yours.
- Over $124,000 spent in recent renovations has made this home perfect
- There is no shortage of parking in the clay paved driveway and in the extra high double garage
- The home and yard present in pristine condition and truly requires not another cent to be spent
- Generous living spaces inside and out that are tailored for your growing family
- The kitchen has been renovated and is a major focal point of the home that will not disappoint
- The 40mm natural stone waterfall bench top has an opal fleck and is truly stunning
- Versatile floorplan with 4 bedrooms plus 2 studies, or 5 bedrooms plus study
- All bedrooms feature built in robes and new carpets. There is also solid Jarrah skirting boards throughout
- There is storage galore, including an Attic with a pull down ladder, plus 3 further storage cupboards
- Entertain everyone under the big gabled patio with all weather blinds and a further wrap around flat roofed patio
- There is various viewing areas to watch the kids play in the pool through a mix of glass and iron pool fencing
- The family will enjoy summer again with the near new solar heated salt water below ground pool with hideaway solar blanket
- Your friends will be green with envy over your new pool house with timber decking, deck lights and inbuilt kitchen
- The block is super low maintenance and has loads of easy care paving. The whole yard has substantial outdoor lighting
- The grassed reserve next door is perfect for a game of cricket or footy and is never to be built out
- There is a well maintained park adjacent the home with a lovely kids play ground for you to enjoy
I have only touched on the many features on offer, so to avoid disappointment, please make sure you call us to book a time to view this amazing home.
Don't miss out. Call Shane or Brad today.