Do you want the lifestyle that the hills has to offer but still be close enough to everything you need? If so then this is the one for you! Located on just under an acre of land is this large family friendly home.
To view the 16 PAGE PROPERTY BROCHURE, FULL SPECIFICATION LIST or to make an INSTANT OFFER, please register yourself as a buyer.
For layout and room sizing please feel free to click the FLOOR PLAN button.
The main features of this home are:
- 6x6m powered workshop which is 3m high in the centre
- Rear access for trucks, caravans and boats
- Double carport and large rear patio for entertaining
- Mostly flat, slight sloping piece of land
- No through road street
- Shadecloth protected caravan parking area
- 5 minutes to Mundaring shopping and 15 minutes to Midland
- Open planned spacious kitchen, meals and family area
- Seperate games/activty room which has access to the patio area
- Formal lounge room or it can be used as a large study
- Wood heater in the living area and ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Blackbutt timber flooring and tiled flooring
- Quality window treatments
- 4 bedrooms, the master bedroom has its own walk in robe and ensuite
- Front veranda looking over the stunning rose gardens
- Two rainwater tanks 5,000 and 1,500 litres with retic pump
- Chook pen
- Sprinkler system on the roof
- Built in 1997 by Achiever Home
- Approximately 160sqm of house
- Reticulated gardens from rainwater tank or mains
- Close to local quality schools
We have only touched on the many features on offer, so to avoid disappointment, please make sure you call us to book a time to view this amazing home.
This home will undoubtedly be a great buy for everyone and inspection is a must.
For more information on 50 Flint Road, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.