Purchase Now or Rent with a 5 year Option to Buy!
Secure Garage Spaces:1
Separate Storage Room
- Alfresco with BBQ area
Easy living awaits you in this spacious and thoughtfully designed apartment. With timber flooring throughout, a separate laundry, ample closet space and a bright private west facing balcony that takes advantage of open views to the Crown Casino complex, sunsets, treetop surrounds and the sea breeze.
The aptly named Proximity building is located in the heart of The Springs precinct which has become a highly sought after address for those who love the action and convenience of the city while still being close to the nature and tranquillity of the river's edge.
Apartment features to love:
• Timber flooring
• Stone bench-tops
• LED recessed lighting
• Plumbing to fridge recess
• Soft closing cupboards
• His & hers walk in wardrobe
• Dual access to bathroom for added convenience & privacy
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to bedroom & living area
• Ample storage
• Large conveniently located storage room on the same floor
• Separate laundry within the apartment
• Private balcony with open views
• NBN connection
• Ideal access from lift
• Building facilities include gymnasium, pool, BBQ area, garden & entertaining deck
• Bicycle storage
• Secure lockup garage
*Furniture package available!
The apartment is within a short walk from:
• Grocery store
• Coffee shop
• Various restaurants
• 250m from Cracknell Park on the Swan River.
• 24hr gym
• Jetties & boat ramps
• Walk/cycle paths
• Medical centre
• Bus stops
• 1.2 km to Burswood train station
• 1.7 km to The Crown Entertainment precinct
• 2.4 km to Optus Stadium
• 2.4 km to Belmont Race Course
• 5.0 km to Forrest Chase, Perth City
Short drive from:
• Perth CBD
• The airport
• Belmont forum
• Ascot racecourse
• Vic Park & more!
INVESTORS: At less than 3 years old this apartment is ideal for investors looking for immediate depreciation benefit without the ‘off-the-plan’ risks or the wait. This beautifully presented property, which is ready to be moved into, will be at the top of any prospective tenant’s short list!
RENT TO BUY? Lock in the price now & live in the property for up to 5 years before settlement.
Strata Fees: $637 per quarter (including water usage)
Water Rates: $1125 per annum
Council Rates: $1390 per annum
At $395,000 & with so many great features, this apartment is great value!
Contact Dana or Drew to book an inspection.
**The property can be purchased now using an option contract.