Apologies. The home opens are cancelled due to sale...but feel free to register your interest for a second chance.
Under offer within 2 weeks. 2 offers and 31 inspections. Are you selling?...Call Brad and Tammy Errington.
This is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an iconic landmark local homestead that was last offered nearly half a century ago.
If you want a forever home or a home to fall in love with, this is the one.
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle opportunity?
The home that has certainly seen the world dramatically change around it. From a dirt track to the Great Eastern highway, man’s ability to fly, our local boys going to both world wars, the internet and every other major event in history over the last 120 years. In all that time, this home has stood strong and proud, almost defying history’s need for change.
It is unique and certainly needs some love, but it has loads of space comprising 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 dwellings. Please bring her back to her former glory.
The main dwelling is a 4x2 character home and the 2009 built separate fully self-contained accommodation comprising 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This property would be ideal for that extended family or those with granny or older children.
- 161sqm of living space plus verandah
- Set well back from the road and offers almost unlimited parking
- A stunning Australian verandah with a splayed entry stairway
- Beautiful wide Jarrah boards, fretwork, mantle pieces and ornate ceilings
- A ballroom sized formal lounge with leadlight ½ window and window seat bay window
- Tuck pointed brick fireplaces, a fireplace in the kitchen and a triple chimney with pots
- Plate rails, picture rails, Oregon doors and the super high ceiling heights
- 6m x 6m Zincalume workshop with concrete floor and workman’s Pit
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 2009 built 3x1 granny flat
- 124sqm total area. 87sqm living and 37sqm of verandah
- 2 x air conditioners and insulation
- Rear verandah and store room
This opportunity will surely not last long and your immediate inspection with the listing agent is advised.
For more information on 475 Great Eastern Highway, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.