You'll be singing too!
This magnificent home is surrounded by local amenities and jammed packed full of family practicalities, including the below ground pool.
Location wise it doesn't get much better either. Situated in a well sought after established neighbourhood with easy access to the CBD, Airport, Swan River, Swan Valley and the Guildford cafe strip, this spacious 3x2 home will tick all the boxes for a wide variety of purchasers searching for a property with an exceptional price tag.
To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this beautifully presented home include:
- A super solid double brick and tile construction
- Alarm, stainless security doors and roller shutters
- 2 big separate living spaces plus a study zone
- Soaring ceiling heights in the open plan living
- The kitchen overlooks the living and outdoor entertaining
- Light and bright with air conditioning and insulation
- Don't pay to water the garden. This is bore reticulated
- A generous level 700sqm easy care, west facing lot
- Secure double garage, plus added storage/workshop
- A magnificent outdoor entertaining, with wrap around patio
- Lawn for the kids to play on the swing or kick the footy
- Sparkling below ground pool for summer family fun
Register your interest today to be the first to view.
High Wycombe is in the City of Kalamunda. It is a local government area in the eastern metropolitan region of the Western Australian capital city of Perth about 25 kilometres east of Perth's central business district. The city covers an area of 324.2 square kilometres, much of which is state forest rising into the Darling Scarp to the east. The suburb is very family friendly with quality local schools, day care, shopping facilities, doctors, undercover swimming pool and nearby sporting facilities. A train station is soon to be located close by. There are approximately 12308 residents living in approximately 4670 homes.
For more information on 41 Kookaburra Crescent or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.