This property must be under offer within 14 days and all genuine offers to purchase will be considered. Buyer guide price is in the $400's.
Spacious, elevated and conveniently located are just some of the reasons why this property has only had 2 owners from new, and you won't move again either once you have experienced the lifestyle benefits provided by 4 Cairnhill Court, Darlington.
The panoramic front windows provide tree top views of the valley and allow an abundance of natural light to project across the natural Jarrah floor boards providing an inviting, friendly ambience.
High ceilings are throughout, there's a refurbished bathroom and a renovated kitchen ensuring a thoroughly modern feel whilst still retaining the warm family vibe.
You will instantly fall in love with the generous sized entertaining spaces; a huge front lounge, separate rustic dining, family inside, and outside a large wrap around patio plus sparkling below ground pool.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- The yard is fully fenced with a front gate and is certainly pet friendly
- There is room for the kids to play plus room to build a large workshop
- Under croft there is a double garage plus almost unlimited storage
- A sparkling below ground swimming pool for summer family fun
- Big outdoor living spaces plus an alfresco dining terrace pool side
- Close to quality public and private schools. Play group through yr12.
- Exceptional local facilities, public transport and easy road access
- A surrounding natural wonderland at your door step to explore
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 4 Cairnhill Court, Darlington.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.