The owner has committed elsewhere, so this must be sold. Register your interest today in this stunning family home.
One owner and beautifully presented in an as-new condition.
A thoroughly modern home that makes no compromises with its high-end designer interior meeting elegant alfresco entertaining on a superbly crafted 701sqm lot with large powered workshop.
The spacious floor plan also offers plenty of space for family living, and you’ll love this convenient family-friendly cul de sac location that’s just moments to shopping heaven, community facilities and major transport routes.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
The owners would like to accept an offer to purchase within 14 days. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 19th August to be considered. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date. What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle?
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Beautifully manicured reticulated gardens and low water lawns
- Secure parking in the double garage with remote sectional door
- Double entry door statement with stainless steel security screens
- 3 separate living spaces, large enough for every family member
- Stunning decor with no expense spared on exceptional lighting
- Quality laminate flooring, carpets and luxury shear curtains
- Black Galaxy granite kitchen benchtops and expansive island bench
- Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and designer styling
- Gabled patio and gazebo for entertaining. A tranquil water feature
- Energy saving solar power system and ducted air conditioning
- Loads of room for the kids to play. Fully secure for your animals
- Rear access to powered workshop. Extra undercover side parking
• Close to public transport and sporting fields
• Close to shops in Swan View, Midland and Stratton
• Close to the planned 50000sqm public open space
• Close access to the Reid and Roe Highways
• Less than 1km to the local primary school
• A planned Woolworths complex is within 500m
• Close to the local national parks and walk trails
This great location is only 25 minutes (approx.) to Perth CBD, 15 minutes to the Airports and is the gateway to the Swan Valley. Parks, playgrounds, a primary school, sporting fields, Shopping Centre and a planned new plaza are all integral features of this popular and sought-after area.
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 39 Blue Gum Place, Midvale.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.