Under offer in 2 weeks. When selling, call Tammy and Brad Errington.
2 homes in an amazingly tidy package.
Hold onto your hats people!!!
On offer is an exceptional 180sqm dwelling, set on a spacious 718sqm lot and comprises a beautiful 3x2 with a bonus 1x1 fully self contained granny flat under the main roof. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for, so grab it with both hands.
Buy to live in one and rent the other, or use it as a business premise to work from home, use it as a teenage retreat or house your parents, the choice is yours.
This property must be seen and I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.
But best of all, this property Must Be Sold.
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle?
Some draw card features of this home include:
- A very family friendly, park front location. A great place for the kids to play
- A lovely position to start your morning walks through the local wetlands
- A versatile floorplan that can easily be reconfigured to suit your needs
- High ceilings and loads of natural light are a feature of both the spacious floorplans
- The main dwelling features 3 large bedrooms and 2 generous bathrooms
- The ancillary dwelling features 1 bedroom, one bathroom and is metered separately
- Both have neutral decor, quality carpets and window treatments
- Double separate car parking for each, 4 in total
- Air conditioned, Nbn fibre to the node internet and mains gas
- Great outdoor entertaining spaces at the rear of each dwelling
- Bore reticulated gardens and shady established trees front and rear
These features are just a start of whats on offer and an inspection is highly recommended.
Beechboro is a vibrant community situated only 14km from the Perth CBD and is home to approximately 14000 residents. Designed for family living, there are many local schools to cater for a diverse community and has local major shopping facilities within the suburb. A highly sought after location that is situated on the door step of the Swan Valley, Perth's world famous premier wine growing region, and is close by to Whiteman Park, a must see family destination.
This property offers the lifestyle you have been looking for and you'll know as soon as you arrive.
ACT TODAY to secure this wonderful home by calling the Listing Agents today.
For more information on 38 Gibson Way or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.