Apologies. The home opens are cancelled due to sale.
Under offer. With 65 inspections and 19000 online veiwings. Are you selling? Call Tammy and Brad Errington today.
As soon as you walk in the door you instantly feel at home in this warm and cosy property. High ceilings, amazing timber flooring and large timber framed windows all make this home feel light and bright. In an elevated position you’ll enjoy a view over the treetops.
This home offers comfort and convenience for you and your family. It is surrounded by quality schools, parks and amenities so everything you need is right at your doorstep.
Upon entry the quality finishes of the home become evident. The main features are:
- Large 1,161sqm block
- Three large bedrooms
- All finished off in neutral colours and tones
- Renovated kitchen with ample storage space and modern appliances
- Jarrah timber flooring and quality window treatments
- Roomy bathroom and separate toilet
- Super sized open planned kitchen and meals area
- Generously sized lounge room
- New paint throughout
- Gas fireplace and ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Double carport and driveway
- Large front verandah
- Family sized rear patio to entertain all your friends and family
- Small rainwater tank and rear workshop/shed
- The backyard of your dreams, with room for fruit trees, chooks, kids play equipment, and a large workshop or studio.
- Landscaped gardens with reticulation out the back
- Side/rear access
We have only touched on the many features on offer, so to avoid disappointment, please make sure you call us to book a time to view this amazing home.
This home will undoubtedly be a great buy and inspection is a must.
For more information on 30 Cara Road, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.