Noonameena means 'a bush resting or sleeping place'.
A place to rest, relax and recharge. A place to be close to nature.
If you choose to inspect the property, to experience it, to walk around, to hear the sounds and smell the bush smells, you will realise how accurate this meaning is.
You will be drawn to this place with a sense of calm. This will be new the resting place for your family. The one you have been looking for.
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle opportunity?
To view the Property Brochure, a Full Specification List, Full Property Disclosures and the Contract of Sale, register as a buyer and visit the Documents tab.
Once registered you can make and negotiate an 'Instant Offer' to buy.
For layout, extra imagery and room sizing, please click the Floorplan tab.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
• The home has been renovated throughout with nothing left to do
• Loads of parking for everyone’s vehicles, the caravan and the boat
• Family sized with 5 Bedrooms or 4 Bedrooms plus Study
• Modern plan with 3 Bathrooms all 3 Ensuites / shared Ensuite and 3 Toilets
• Upstairs Games room with exceptional views over the rear reserve
• Generous sunken Family room with raked ceilings and wood burner
• The fully appointed Kitchen has glass splash backs and stone tops
• For year round comfort there is reverse cycle air conditioning
• To cater for family there is an extra-large solar hot water system
• Big gabled Patio entertaining with excellent internal interaction
• Concrete below ground heated pool with glass fencing and cover
• Room for the vegetable gardens, chickens and maybe even sheep
• A wonderful creek reserve at the rear to explore with a winter flows, glorious walk trails and trees for the rope swings
• Big rear lawn area for a game of cricket, footy, the swing set or trampoline
• Ample extra room for the large powered workshop or even a granny flat
This property is just amazing and is well worth a viewing.
For more information on 3 Noonameena Place or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Brad or Shane today.