TRADIES, FAMILIES, FIFOs
BLOCK SIZE BIG
HOUSE SIZE BIG
SHED SIZE BIG
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and Study home situated on an 828 m2 block, complete with a huge shed/workshop is a hidden gem in this superbly located suburb offering easy access to the airport, CBD, freeway system and public transport.
This lovely home will suit the tradesman or FIFO worker with a family looking for a large quality home in a quality area.
Entering the home from the secure courtyard, you make your way down the central hallway past the bright and airy formal lounge. Moving on you will say “wow” as you open the double timber doors and the home explodes into a huge open plan living area.
The spacious family and dining areas are the hub of the home and provide seamless connectivity from the kitchen and family areas through to the paved outdoor entertaining area.
The well appointed kitchen offers gas cooktop, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and overlooks the huge family and dining areas.
The master bedroom, located at the front of the home, is complete with his & hers walk in robes and ensuite, while the secondary hallway captures a formal study, three queen size bedrooms and the main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Tiled throughout the living areas and carpeted through the bedrooms, the home is ready for you to move in.
Outside is not forgotten either with a double remote-control garage complete with shopper’s entry to the home and a huge approx. 70m2 shed/workshop you can gain access to from alongside the house.
The location of this home is hard to beat with easy access to the city, bus and train public transport, local supermarket and the Swan River a short stroll down the road.
This lovely home is ready for your inspection which will be worthwhile. Please contact me to arrange an inspection.
• 828 M2 Lot
• Queen size bedrooms
• Large Master Bedroom with spacious his & hers walk in wardrobe & ensuite
• 3 living areas
• Two bathrooms (main & ensuite) & 3 toilets
• Large open plan family/dining/kitchen
• Formal Lounge
• Well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and walk in pantry
• Split System reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area and bedrooms
• Tiled living area with carpet to the bedrooms
• Outdoor Entertainment area
• Double remote lock up garage with shopper’s entry
• Access to rear yard and shed
• Huge shed/workshop (approx. 70m2)
• 2,500 litre rainwater tank plumbed to kitchen
• Swan River a stroll away
• Close proximity to local shops
• Train and bus service
• Close to airport
• CBD approx. 9 kms
MAL TINGEY - Licensee
Realagents.net - Allied Realty WA
M: 0409 112 283