Apologies. The inspections are cancelled due to impending sale...but feel free to register your interest for a second chance.
Under offer with 8 offers, 62 inspections, 38 enquires and over 11000 online views. If you would like to sell, call Tammy and Brad Errington for your obligation free appraisal.
Good Different. Located opposite Aldi in the heart of Mundaring
This will be one of the most sought after homes in Mundaring this year.
A huge 2014sqm lot with large workshop and an immaculate 1996 built, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence.
Whether you are up sizing, down sizing, investing or buying your first home, you can't pass up this super tidy package.
To view the 'PROPERTY BROCHURE', 'SPECIFICATION LIST', 'CONTRACT OF SALE' or to make an 'INSTANT OFFER', please press register as a buyer.
Use the 'FLOOR PLAN' to view any 360° images of the property, the layout and room sizing.
Some features in brief:
- A privately positioned 2014sqm rear lot located in the heart of the Mundaring town centre
- The easy care yard is gated and fully fenced, perfect for your pets and children to roam free
- The front yard is secured by a gate and has almost unlimited parking available for large vehicles
- There is a lovely brick workshop (6m x 6m), that has a high ceiling with a loft storage above
- Undercover parking is extra high and features a paved side area for the caravan, bus or boat
- 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets and built with the utmost care and craftmanship
- The design is extremely practical and offers an easy to furnish floorplan that is light and bright
- Magnificent presentation throughout offering extra high ceilings and a very neutral décor
- Wide veranda’s surround the home for year-round weather protection and reduced energy costs
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, solar hot water plus instant gas hot water and solar power
- The reticulated gardens consist of established native trees and shrubs set in neatly defined beds
These features are just a taste of what is available and combine together to form a property that is highly desirable.
For more information on 27a Hartung Street, to arrange an inspection or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.