This four-bedroom, one bathroom home is certainly in a handy location and is a property well worth considering. Being suitable for a range of potential buyers; the interest in this property is destined to be very strong.
The features boldly displayed within this brick and tile home are rarely seen at this price point and will provide an overwhelming number of lifestyle benefits for buyers for years to come.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some additional features of this wonderful home include:
* Set in a low traffic street in an enviable location featuring afternoon shade
* Room for 4 cars to park or the extra room for your trailer, caravan or large boat
* An easy care block with simple, low water garden beds and established plants
* You’ll appreciate the rejuvenated and refreshed kitchen and bathroom spaces
* The versatile light and bright plan provides for 2 master suite sized bedrooms
* Air conditioning and wood heating provide year round comfortable living
* The home has 3 family sized living spaces and a great internal external flow
* A sparkling below ground swimming pool guarantees summer fun with the kids
* The privately positioned entertainers patio overlooks the B/G pool and yard
* The open air alfresco dining creates a calming place for a relaxing wine or chat
* The enclosed garage makes an ideal teenage pad or study to work from home
* Room for a trampoline or swing set. A garden shed provides additional storage
* Just a short walking distance to ovals, shopping, schools and public transport
The Area: Swan View offers a vast range of living opportunities for all budgets. This location within Swan View is a premium location offering a relaxed hill’s life style with a great outlook. Enjoy the stunning natural landscape at your doorstep in the various National Parks, walk trails, the old railway tunnel walk, bubbling brooks, Kangaroos, Bandicoots and birds plus a vibrant selection of wild flowers.
Although you can enjoy the hills lifestyle, the property is still near local shops, schools, sporting facilities, parks and playgrounds. It truly is the ideal spot for all ages.
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 27 Dagmar Way, Swan View.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.