This four bedroom, brick and tile, double storey home with 1 bathroom has an overwhelming number of lifestyle benefits for buyers boldly displayed within a unique facade; features that are rarely seen at this price point.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer at the external link.
Some additional features of this wonderful home include:
* Tucked in corner of a low traffic street in an elevated spot with an afternoon shaded yard
* Room for at least 4 cars to park plus all the extra room for a trailer, caravan or boat
* A large super easy care block with simple, low water garden beds and established plants
* There is an upper level verandah with an outlook. A great place for a relaxing wine
* A rejuvenated and refreshed kitchen and semi ensuite bathroom. Light and bright floorplan
* There is 3 separated living zones that can be closed off for easier heating and cooling
* A sparkling below ground swimming pool for some amazing summer fun with the children
* A privately positioned gabled patio overlooking the pool will make it a breeze to entertain
* The large workshop has side gate access for the handy person and should fit 4 cars
* A short walking distance to sporting ovals, great shops, schools and public transport
The Area: Swan View offers a vast range of living opportunities for all budgets. This particular location within Swan View is a premium location offering a relaxed hill’s life style with a great outlook. Enjoy the stunning natural landscape at your doorstep in the various National Parks, walk trails, the old railway tunnel walk, bubbling brooks, Kangaroos, Bandicoots and birds plus a vibrant selection of wild flowers.
Although you can enjoy the hills lifestyle, the property is still near local shops, schools, sporting facilities, parks and playgrounds. It truly is the ideal spot for all ages.
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 27 Abbott Way, Swan View.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.