Apologies. The home opens are cancelled due to sale...but feel free to register your interest for a second chance.
Under offer within weeks. 3 offers and 47 inspections. Are you selling?...Call Brad and Tammy Errington.
Joondalup, Fremantle and Rottnest
.... You can see them all from here from here, and with views like these, the future land price is bound to only skyrocket in price.
Properties with an exceptional view are highly sought after in this tightly held suburb and always sell quickly.
On offer is a delightful partly renovated home, on a generous 2023sqm lot, that has been well loved by only 2 previous owners. You just couldn’t ask for a better suburb or location to buy into.
Or maybe you are just after a forever block of land to build your dream home. With many surrounding homes being valued at well over the $ million plus mark, you won’t over capitalise here.
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle and make this exceptional property yours?
- Privately set well back from the road up a winding 30m stone clad driveway
- The garden consists of a easy care native trees and established plants
- There is a large lawn area for the kids to have their swing set and trampoline
- Overlooking the view is an outdoor entertaining space that just gets better as the sun goes down
- A recently fitted stacking door set opens the inside living onto the outdoor entertaining
- A new kitchen has recently been fitted with Corian benchtops and is loaded with drawers
- Glossy Jarrah floorboards, Jarrah skirting boards and a feature wood heater
- A near new ducted air conditioner has been fitted for your summer comfort
- With 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 3 living areas, this property is family sized
- There is a full width rear patio, parking for 2 cars undercover and a rear workshop.
This opportunity will surely not last long and your immediate inspection with the listing agent is advised.
For more information on 26 Swan View Road, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.