Everyone wins at this Casino!
Surrounded by majestic native trees and located at the end of a meandering driveway that sets the home well back from the road, is this appealing 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom abode featuring multiple generous living areas providing plenty of space for the larger family.
Positioned on a tranquil 2434sqm block, the house has been extended into a modern masterpiece that is well worth your time to view. But it’s not all about the home, it’s also about the wonderful environment that the home sits within and the unique lifestyle that it creates.
The low traffic street is reminiscent of a back country road and borders a large bush lot that almost guarantees the peace and quiet to listen to the birds song in the tree tops. There is an abundance of reticulated fruit trees, a wisteria covered gazebo and even a cubby house with a sand pit!
You will be drawn to the natural light throughout the generous and easy-to-furnish floorplan and will be almost compelled to make an instant offer to buy.
Your senses will be tantalized with the simple styling and neutral decor. It begins with a natural simple facade. As you peer into the double entry doors you will have the same immediate reaction as every other person who lays eyes on this amazing home...I just must have it.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some additional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- The yard is fully fenced and has a wide vehicle access gate
- A drive in drive out driveway boarders the easy care front yard
- Loads of parking out front and in the oversize double carport
- Immaculately presented throughout with decorative cornicing
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and a solar power system
- Lots of separate living spaces for every single family member
- A light and bright rear extension with expansive living zones
- The kitchen is impressive dressed in it crisp white cabinetry
- The master suite has a walk through robe and renovated ensuite
- A large new skillion patio with highlight windows for entertaining
- Reticulated yard. 9500l water tank with fire fighting pump and hose
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 26 Casino Road, Glen Forrest.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.