SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE IN A HOME
Nestled amongst leafy green foliage lies this stunning Federation style property, that will welcome you home each and every day.
Being perched at the top of the rise that forms Bourke View Park, the property boasts outstanding vista's of the valley below and the national park beyond.
Upon entry the quality fittings become evident. High ceilings, feature entry door, skirting boards and decorative cornices all combine beautifully to entice you deeper into the home to explore the delights within.
This home must be sold and it is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date.
All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 27th March. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations.
What price would tempt you to buy a lifestyle opportunity like this?
- A whopping great 1096sqm North facing lot with beautiful vista's over the valley below
- Considerable feature limestone retaining has created a near level building lot
- The home itself is a craftsman built Atrium home totaling a massive 358sqm in size
- A verandah stretches across the entire front of the home creating beautiful positions to enjoy a coffee and watch the view
- An oversize double garage with an extra high entry, allows for those larger 4 wheel drives plus more
- For year round comfort, the home features insulation, ducted evaporative air conditioning and also reverse cycle air conditioning
- The living spaces are family sized plus some and are spread out over 3 separate zones
- The kitchen has a handy shopper entry and has recently been renewed. There's a big fridge freezer recess with water for your ice machine, plenty of stunning 'Black Galaxy' granite bench space and has great interaction with the side outdoor entertaining spaces
- The minor bedrooms all feature space for a king sized bedroom suite. Bedroom 4 is perfect for a bed sit for your mum or dad
- There is no shortage of storage throughout the home. All bedrooms have large built in robe and there is a massive walk in linen cupboard in the rear hall
- The flooring is easy care tile with many rooms featuring brand new 'on trend' carpets
- The all weather outdoor entertaining area features an impressive patio with cafe blinds, room for the largest of alfresco tables plus your outdoor lounge suite and you still will have room to spare
- The home comes complete with a heated outdoor spa bath and well compliments the outdoor lifestyle available with this home
This large family home represents exceptional buying in Jane Brook.
This property is available 7 days a week to view at a time that suits you. Do not miss this opportunity!