Hills living at it's finest!
As soon as you walk into this property, you will understand what living in the hills is all about!
On offer is a large and mostly flat 2,071sqm corner block with side and rear access to the workshop and studio, a below ground heated pool, generous sized gabled patio, three large bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large living space and three toilets.
The property will afford you a lifestyle that is relaxed, calming and overwhelmingly natural.
This home offers something for everyone in the family; A children’s paradise to explore, exceptional spots to entertain friends, a workshop to tinker, a separate studio for the upcoming artist or have a swim in the below ground heated pool.
Spend the morning reading the paper with your coffee on the front deck area or just sit back and relax under the patio area looking over the amazing pool. If the weather is nice, why not sit under the feature 70 year old oak tree on the large lawn area where you can listen to the gentle breezes winding through the trees.
All bedrooms have views of the green trees making you really feel like you are in the middle of the forrest. The living and dining area is really the central hub of the home with two fireplaces, high ceilings and jarrah flooring.
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 15th of May.
The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations. What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle?
A FULL SPECIFICATION LIST is available at the end of this description.
- A 2,071sqm fenced West facing lot in a beautiful natural bush setting
- Quality built home with Jarrah flooring throughout
- The light and bright floorplan offers 3 large bedrooms, the main with a walk in robe and its own ensuite
- Recently repainted throughout
- New light fittings and chrome tapware installed
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Large timber decked area at the front of the home
- For added piece of mind there is a security alarm and security doors
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large 8 x 6m gabled patio
- Below ground, solar heated pool
- 7 x 7m workshop at the rear of the property with its own side access
- Loads of room to park the trailer and caravan
- 4.5 x 4.5m studio room attached to the workshop
- Just a short 5 minute drive to the Perth hill’s premier winery and restaurant; Darlington winery
These are just a start of the features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home.
To view, please contact the listing agents. This property is available 7 days a week to view.