Renovated, refreshed and repaired.
"Bright and inviting" are the first thoughts that come to mind when you enter this home. This property is move in ready with not a cent left to spend.
Walk a little further through and you can’t help but be impressed as contemporary and modern styling collide! You will be drawn to the natural light throughout the generous and easy-to-furnish floorplan and will be almost compelled to make an instant offer to buy.
Your senses will be tantalized with the 'on trend' styling and neutral decor. It begins with a simple easy care front yard to draw you inside. As you peer around the corner will have the same immediate reaction as every other person who lays eyes on this amazing home...I just have to have it.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- At this price, nothing currently available would even come close
- Contemporary rendered elevation with contrasting tile roof
- Simple, easy-care gardens with low water artificial turf installed
- A paved driveway plus loads of extra parking for your trailer or boat
- Professionally repainted, new flooring and new blinds throughout
- Reverse cycle wall split air conditioning for year-round comfort
- A gas bayonet to use your portable heater. Security screens
- Light and bright easy to furnish floorplan with a very neutral décor
- A fully secure yard with quality fencing. Carport with roller door
- A large full width rear patio for entertaining. Limestone garden beds
- Handy gardens shed for storage. Large gas storage hot water system
Don't buy or construct another home built to a lessor standard. This home is available for immediate possession.
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 2 Timbo Court, Stratton.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.