This cleverly designed large family home flows seamlessly to create an indoor / outdoor feel from all aspects.
Set back from the road surrounded by a screening of trees, is this private, large family sized home, boasting all the features that you have been searching for plus some you haven't even thought of.
The block is of extremely generous proportions and is located in what can only be described as a stunning setting. The location is secluded and quiet; yet still so conveniently located to quality schools and shopping conveniences.
Locations like these are rare and highly sought after.
Interested? REGISTER NOW to make an 'Instant Offer' or to view the 'Contract of Sale' and other legal documents.
Please also feel free to immerse yourself in the 3D Walk through tour or watch the guided walk through personalised tour video of the home.
If you need to know room sizing, please click on the floorplan icon. There, you can inspect the home ‘Room by Room’ by clicking on the highlighted parts of the floorplan.
- Mostly level, slightly sloping block which is West facing and a huge 4,043sqm
- 2000 built 4 x 2 plus study or 5 x 2 with 300sqm of internal living space
- Wide verandahs and stunning gardens surround the home
- Year round comfort is assured with insulation, reverse cycle air in the living/kitchen, ceiling fans throughout and a large wood heater for those winter nights
- High ceilings throughout the home
- The large separate living spaces can be isolated for easy heating and cooling by closing the solid timber/glass door sets
- Every living space is family sized and has easy to maintain flooring
- Spacious kitchen with loads of storage, dishwasher and exceptional views over the rear yard and pool area
- The master suite is large and has lots of glass windows looking out to all the trees. The large ensuite has a separate bath and shower plus a powder room style toilet
- The 3 large minor bedrooms all feature double built in robes and are all suitable for a queen sized bed
- The study or bedroom 5 overlooks the front yard and is located just of the main entrance
- Large 6.8m x 7.5m garage suitable for those larger cars
- Unlimited parking in the gravel drive in drive out driveway at the front and side
- Freestanding newly built Granny flat which has a double carport, verandah, kitchen area, lounge and room for a king size bed
- Recently installed pool in the Backyard
This is only the start of the many features on offer so please make sure you call us to book a time to view this amazing home.
Selling your home? List4Free with Brad Errington and Shane Schofield, proudly presenting another Agent Assisted Sale.