Designer style and incredible value
This 'next level' designer family home will surely tick all your boxes. Being situated in a prime elevated position that boasts exciting city, valley and coastal views, this property will impress with its contemporary styling and on trend décor.
Perfect for the family, this whisper quiet location is within easy walking distance to the ever so popular lake and local playground, national parks and is surrounded by other prestigious Jane Brook residences.
This single level home has been creatively designed with a flowing open floor plan that can be cleverly zoned to increase energy efficiency. The multiple living zones, generous accommodation and timeless features throughout is a combination that will cater for a family of all ages and is rarely found in the one design. High ceilings, timber floor boards, feature wood burner and abundance of storage are just a few of its special features.
The central living zone comprises a 10-person Dining, a generous Family room with waist high fire place and a truly magnificent Kitchen. You almost never see a Kitchen with so much storage and such large expanses of bench space. In crisp white and timber grain, there are 17 overhead cupboards, 6 under bench cupboards, 15 pot drawers plus a huge walk in Pantry. There is also a wine fridge recess, stone benches, dishwasher and 900mm cooking facilities.
The master bedroom suite is a generous size with a beautiful outlook to the landscaped garden. It includes a well-appointed dressing room and a resort style ensuite bathroom. The three additional bedrooms are queen sized and there is an activity zone for homework.
To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- A well-considered design and beautiful décor
- Private and secure. Elevated location. City views
- Impressive street appeal with rendered elevation
- Extra-large garage with high entry and workshop
- Loads of parking for the entertaining of guests
- A welcoming entry hall and wide entry door
- High ceilings through the living spaces. Timber floor
- Exceptional master suite, dressing room and ensuite
- A kitchen that will impress with an overload of storage
- Queen sized minor bedrooms plus an Activity space
- A large under main roof Alfresco for entertaining
- Granite paving and easy care reticulated gardens
- Room for a lawn for the kids to play. Fully fenced
- Near new construction by Home Group WA
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 19 Hilliger Turn, Jane Brook.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.