This property just oozes street appeal.
This lovely family home is set in a great location with an outlook of trees and is oh so close to Stratton's 50 Hectare 'A' class nature reserve.
If you like the sound of birds, the thought of a low traffic road and large open spaces, you will do well to consider this extremely well presented 1997 built home.
The last time I sold this home, it was sold in one day...the first group of buyers to look through fell in love with the gorgeous location, the larger room sizes, ample off-street parking and the great street appeal.
- Extremely generous 177sqm floorplan
- Room for all your cars, boats and trailers with its 4 car parking capability and has side access into rear yard as a bonus
- The garage features a remote door, shopper entry and door onto the front verandah
- You can easily entertain a large group of friends in the big patio with ease
- Solar panels will add to the energy efficiency of this abode
- Cook up a storm in the huge kitchen with nearly lots of storage space, double fridge freezer recess and double built in pantry
- The separate living areas will suit the bigger family who all watch different television shows.
- Don't spend your weekend doing the gardens. The Low maintenance gardens can be manicured in a flash
- Year-round comfort with insulation and ducted air conditioning and a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Feel safe and sound with the roller shutters, alarm system and security doors
- Walk the dog in the amazing reserve opposite
This home will be a great buy for first home buyers, nature lovers or investors alike.
This is the one you have been looking for and you will know this is the one as soon as you walk in the door.
ACT TODAY to secure this wonderful home by calling the listing agents today.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only with the listing agents.
For more information on 19 Campolino Gardens, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.