I’m Disability Suitable!!!
This brand new 2x1 over 55's display home is available for immediate possession. Don't wait the twelve long months suffering all the stresses associated with building. Simply order the removalists and move on in.
Being brand new, the first home buyers grant is applicable to this purchase* (Even for someone over 55)
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Contemporary rendered elevation and contrasting Colorbond roof
- Super secure. Fully fenced, electric gates, tall fencing and alarm system
- Super easy care gardens that are reticulated and have security lighting
- Top quality vinyl flooring, window treatments and has a neutral decor
- A light and bright central living space that is very generous in proportion
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation and an extra long garage
- Beautiful master suite with big walk in robe and huge ensuite bathroom
- Lovely minor bedroom that features a sliding glass door built in robe
- The kitchen has been upgraded and has a great internal, external flow
- A beautiful private alfresco dining area is bounded by easy care gardens
- Just a few short steps to quality local schools, shops and public transport
- NBN fibre to the home for maximum speed 100mps connections
Don't buy a second hand home at a lessor standard. This home must be sold and is available for immediate possession.
The Area: Swan View offers a vast range of living opportunities for every budget. Enjoy the stunning natural landscape at your doorstep in the various National Parks, walk trails, the old railway tunnel walk, bubbling brooks, Kangaroos, Bandicoots and birds plus a vibrant selection of wild flowers.
Swan View offers local shopping conveniences, quality schooling, cafe's, local doctors, public transport and a community of exceptional people. Other conveniences are closely situated, being just 10 minutes to the heart of Midland and 20 minutes to the Perth Airport.
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 19/32 Gladstoen Avenue, Swan View.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.
*First home buyers grant is only applicable if buyer is eligible.