Don’t buy anything until you experience this.
Privately set at the end of a long driveway is this slick and sophisticated abode, quietly nestled atop a crest amongst the treetops, whose position affords a beautiful view of green across the valley that cuts its way up through the Darling Range.
Ideally suited to buyers looking over $1 Million.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
I invite you to wonder around this property. Sit and unwind in the open air alfresco dining areas to watch the changing hues of the backdrop, or by simply closing your eyes to listen to the bird song in the distance whilst taking in the natural smells of this stunning location. It is an experience that will have you coming back for more.
The impressive 5 metre high ceilings and full height panoramic windows in the main living area together with Tasmanian Oak flooring all combine to give this central Darlington home that special wow factor.
With good size living areas, including separate lounge and dining rooms, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, this home offers a relaxed lifestyle option for a family unit, busy executive or just anyone searching for the tree change.
The beautifully terraced gardens have been constructed with a low maintenance ethos and look truly stunning, whilst still retaining the relaxed hills feel of a larger lot.
The property is located within an easy walking distance of the vibrant town centre and it’s welcoming community of good people and the exceptional local facilities. Only a few minutes’ walk will also deliver you to the famous Hills Heritage Walk Trail Reserve winding its way through the Perth Hills.
Features of this wonderful home include:
• Privately positioned on a 2277sqm block with lane way access
• A smooth red bituminised driveway with concrete curbing
• Remote double garage and display room for cars of distinction
• Elevated position with every window having a view of green
• Stunning floor to ceiling panoramic windows for natural light
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, plus wall split systems
• A large slow combustion stove for the chilly winters nights
• Solid timber flooring, neutral decor and a generous floor plan
• Designer styling to the kitchen and each of the bathrooms
• Heated below ground pool with 30 million year old paving
• Abundance of fruiting trees and room for the kids to play
• Fenced rear yard makes this property very pet friendly
The owner is 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky buyer will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that awaits at 17 Saw Road, Darlington.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.