EXECUTIVE LIVING...For when only the very best will do.
This quality constructed home is the epitome of quality, class and superior design.
From the moment you enter the impressive hallway with soaring recessed ceilings and stunning natural stone floors, you will know you have found a very special home presenting in immaculate condition throughout.
A home that has been carefully crafted to cater to casual living equally as much as fine dining or entertaining your family and friends. You will not be able to fault this 2010 built home.
Situated on 854sqm in a much sought after cul de sac location of the award winning Cedar woods designed Helena Valley Private Estate. The home boasts an expansive 317sqm of living which comprising 5 extra-large bedrooms, Home theatre, Games room, bright and spacious family living room, casual dining and a splendid kitchen.
With every extra you could possibly imagine, high ceilings, amazing flooring and window treatments, reverse cycle air conditioning, heated below ground pool and a fabulous outdoor entertaining area...Living in the Valley doesn’t get better than this!
Some draw card features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Loads of parking, including room for the caravan, boat and a few extra vehicles
- An extra high garage entry with cedar look sectional door for those taller suv’s
- The very easy care gardens are reticulated throughout
- Quality window treatments and a natural stone flooring. Quality crapets
- Double to queen sized minor bedrooms
- The potential for 6 bedrooms or 5 bedrooms plus a study. The choice is yours
- Double to queen sized minor bedrooms all with built in robe
- A magnificent master suite and beautiful ensuite
- A huge dressing room style walk in robe
- Heated below ground pool with glass fencing
- Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, breakfast bar island bench, deep drawers, dishwasher, under slung sink and easy access to the stunning outdoor entertaining
- Entertain in style in the central open plan living space
- Spacious separate home theatre and games room
- Room for the trampoline, swing set plus a game of football
- Insulation and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
To view, please contact the listing agents. This property is available 7 days a week to view.