A diamond overlooking the Coal Dam
The simple federation facade of this sublime three (plus study) or four-bedroom, two-bathroom, three-toilet home is a subtle hint of this property's glamorous internal design. Set in a prime Woodbridge location, this double-storey home features a clever layout and a high benchmark of quality throughout.
Sitting within the Midland urban redevelopment zone and in close proximity to the new Hospitals and University campus, the buyer will be in the box seat to take advantage of the future facilities, natural growth and increasing demand for rental accommodation within this sought after location.
The central kitchen and large separate living are bathed in natural light and warmed in the cooler months by a centrally-located, remote-controlled gas log fire-place. The ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning excels on harsh summer days, whilst the costs of which are reduced by the roof mounted solar system.
To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
- A quality Danmar Home, with 220sqm total area. Circa 2011
- Whisper quiet internal living spaces with double glazed windows
- 1.5kw solar system reducing your power costs and is insulated throughout
- Energy efficient instant gas hot water system
- Solid interior doors with privacy seals
- Large balconies for entertaining and unwinding
- Ducted vacuum and Ness alarm system
- High ceilings, porcelain tiles and loads of natural light
- 4 bedrooms, or 3 large bedrooms plus study
- High entry double remote garage plus store
- On a high frequency public transport route
- No maintenance yard for the perfect lock and leave or easy to own home
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Could be rented per room. All bedrooms have ensuite access
- Current rental appraisal of $445 per week
Quite simply, the epitome of stylish central-urban living with every convenience - train stations, bus stops, shopping precincts, bars, cafes and restaurants, not the mention the new hospitals, Curtain University Medical Faculty, river and local reserves - all within easy walking distance.
For more information on 16 Hebe Lane or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.