Under offer in 3 weeks with 45 inspections and 3 offers. If your selling, call Brad Errington today.
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS ONE!!!
Set on a LARGE 1,993sqm corner block, with multiple access points, is this delightful modern four bedroom, two bathroom family home. This charming home has yesteryear's charm yet has the functionality and updates that have turned this home into a contemporary stunner.
With high gloss Jarrah floorboards, neutral tones, fully renovated ensuite and an updated family kitchen with all the modern conveniences, this is one property you need to see.
To view the 'PROPERTY BROCHURE', 'CONTRACT OF SALE' or to make an 'INSTANT OFFER', please press the external link button.
For layout and room sizing please feel free to click the FLOOR PLAN button.
A FULL SPECIFICATION LIST is available at the end of this description.
- Renovated throughout with contemporary features
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area
- Lovely views of green from the large windows
- Comprises four big bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Light and bright easy to furnish floorplan
- Large gabled rear outdoor entertaining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling insulation
- 6x6m drive in workshop with power and lights
- Loads of parking for the caravan or boat
- Space for the kids to play and get up to mischief
- The wonderful feeling of being close to nature is breath taking.
The area amenities are the New Midland Hospital, Midland Gate Shopping, Cinema complex, train and bus stations, Police training facilities, Domestic and International airports only a 15 minute drive, and Perth City Centre only 18 km away.
The district has many quality private schools including Guildford Grammar, St Brigid's, Helena College and La Salle College.
These are just a start of the lifestyle features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home.
For more information on 1525 Clayton Road, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.