From the moment you enter the front gate of this property, you will be impressed by the private setting, the seclusion and the sounds of silence. You will never wish to leave.
The property will afford you a lifestyle that is relaxed, calming and overwhelming natural.
Offering something for everyone in the family; A children’s paradise to explore, exceptional spots entertain friends, a workshop to tinker and a simply stunning functional floorplan that just flows.
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 30th April.
The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations. What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle?
Spend lazy afternoons on the verandah for coffee with friends or just to read a book and relax with a backdrop of green. If the weather is not suitable, simply roll down the café blinds to create your cosy space where you can listen to the gentle breezes whistling through the trees.
All rooms in the house have views over the impressive established easy care gardens that border the home, all privately positioned in a natural bush setting. It is the meals however that you must experience when visiting. I invite you to just sit and relax in this room and only then will you understand the soul of this home.
- A 9495sqm fully fenced North facing lot in a beautiful bushland setting
- Quality built by Plunkett Homes in 2000, the home totals 367sqm with an impressive 265 of living space. Constructed from double brick and Colorbond with substantial all weather veranda’s
- The light and bright floorplan is versatile and offers 4 bedrooms plus a study and games or 5 bedrooms plus study. The choice is yours
- Overly generous bedrooms, all with double or larger robes, new carpets and new window treatments
- Recently renovated to perfection at a cost of over $50,000.00, it is contemporary, and the neutral earthy tones make it easy to furnish
- The kitchen is centrally located and has a perfect interaction with the internal and external living spaces. The stunning crisp white kitchen has stone tops, an under slug square form sink and loads of storage. This is a stand out that is hard to fault
- The home boasts huge separate living spaces that are ideal for a large family unit and boast Kempas timber floors and high ceilings
- For added piece of mind there is a security alarm, security entrance door and remote monitoring camera set.
- The ceiling space is insulated and the home has near new ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Just a short 5 - 10 minute walk to the Perth hill’s premier winery and restaurant; Darlington winery.
These are just a start of the features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home.
To view, please contact the listing agents. This property is available 7 days a week to view.