Under offer with 48 Inspections in 3 weeks. Are you selling? Call Brad and Shane.
It's heaven on the hill.
A truly immaculately presented, one owner, 2 storey family residence, that is just waiting on your family to be the next loving owners.
Boya is one of those undiscovered suburbs, that still retains every aspect of its old rural character.
Comprising of just a few streets it's one of Perth's smallest suburbs. Heaven for those who live here.
This sleepy hollow hasn't changed much since the owners found their perfect block and loving owner building their dream home the following year. That was 1976.
So, why would anyone want to stay in the one location for 40 plus years?..."It's just so lovely all year round and so convenient for everything. It is a beautiful place for your children to grow up. We have great neighbours who are now our lifelong friends. We have been so lucky to have lived here".
This is the property you have been looking for and one inspection is all that it will take for you to fall in love.
- A stunning outlook of a nature at its best. A wonderland at your doorstep
- A 2 storey double brick and tile residence total approximately 189sqm
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, all with views of green
- 2 big separate living spaces. One upstairs and one downstairs
- A beautifully renovated kitchen with quality appliances and loads of storage
- The dining room view is wonderful to wake up to every morning
- Presenting in immaculate condition with natural timber accents throughout
- Plenty of parking. Easy rear access for the storage of a caravan, boat or trailer
- A big enclosed rear courtyard with a spacious lawn and alfresco dining space
- There is loads of space for the children to play, build cubby's and have rope swings
- 2 street access. The rear street is the perfect place to ride bikes and skateboards
- Surrounded by lovely neighbours that make it a lovely place to live
With the recent release of the Midland redevelopment plan paving the way for a massive amount of further development and improvement in the surrounding area, Midland and the Swan Valley are becoming the next epicentre for the north east sector.
The area amenities are the New Midland Hospital, Midland Gate Shopping, Cinema complex, train and bus stations, Police training facilities, Domestic and International airports only a 15 minute drive, and Perth City Centre only 18 km away.
The district has many quality private schools including Guildford Grammar, St Bridges, Helena College and La Salle College.
These are just a start of the lifestyle features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home.
To view, please contact the listing agents. This property is available 7 days a week to view.