Family Friendly Location
You will not be disappointed with the features and immaculate presentation of this 1995 built family home, in the ever popular Helena Valley Estate, sitting pretty on an elevated 602sqm lot.
What price would tempt you to buy this immaculately presented home?
This beautiful family home has been designed with separate zones that create a separation of defined spaces for living, entertaining and sleeping.
The front zone has a light and bright entry, a lovely lounge, a very generous sized study space, the master suite and bedroom 2 (or extra study).
The main open plan living zone consists of a large family room, meals area, generous games room overlooked by the recently renovated kitchen. A great space perfectly designed.
The children's zone has been well catered for with ideal bedrooms, all with built in robes and a large hallway storage cupboard.
- Parking for up to 6 cars in the driveway and securely under cover
- For year round comfort there is insulation and a ducted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Doors separating the front and rear living zones to aid heating and cooling
- The renovated kitchen boasts pots drawers, stainless steel appliances, overhead cupboards, a great view into the outdoor entertaining and a shopper entry
- The laundry has been delightfully renovated so you will enjoy doing the washing
- For added piece of mind there is security screens and doors all round
- The double lockup carport has bonus storage and access to the rear for parking of a caravan or trailer
- The very generous elevated and easy care lot boasts reticulated gardens, sand pit, shaded afternoons in the rear and built up garden beds
- A big outdoor undercover space will afford you all the space you need to entertain, no matter what the prevailing weather conditions
There's a lot to like here and the property represent excellent value for money.
With the recent release of the Midland redevelopment plan paving the way for a massive amount of further development and improvement in the surrounding area, Midland and the Swan Valley are becoming the next epicenter for the north east sector.
The area amenities are the New Midland Hospital, Midland Gate Shopping, Cinema complex, train and bus stations, Police training facilities, Domestic and International airports only a 15 minute drive, and Perth City Centre only 18 km away.
The district has many quality public and private schools including Helena Valley, Guildford Grammar, St Bridges, Helena College and La Salle College.
These are just a start of the lifestyle features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home.
For more information on 14 Torquata Boulevard, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.