14 Marnie Rd is a beautifully renovated larger 3x2 on a large 3,747sqm lot in an exceptional location with a big patio, massive powered workshop and surrounded by trees.
Interested? REGISTER NOW to make an 'Instant Offer' or to view the legal documents.
Please also feel free to immerse yourself in the 3D Walk through tour or watch the guided walk through personalised tour video of the home.
If you need to know room sizing, please click on the floorplan icon. There, you can inspect the home ‘Room by Room’ by clicking on the highlighted parts of the floorplan.
- Walking distance to "Helena College" (years 6-12)
- Exceptional kitchen with Granite and ceder bifold servery
- Versatile family sized floorplan
- Huge variety of fruit trees
- Large open Study or it could be a Lounge room
- Huge Theatre room or it could be the Games room you always wanted or even
the 4th Bedroom
- Hard wearing solid Marri timber flooring
- The owners have spent around $140,000 renovating the home top to bottom
- Generous minor bedrooms that all feature built in robes
- Security screens for added piece of mind- Large double sized workshop
- Great sized patio for entertaining with beautiful outlook
- Your children and animals will love the huge yard
- A stones throw to the local park lands and walking trails
- Room for a caravan, boat and everything else you can think of
- 10 minute drive to midland and 20 minutes to Perth airport
This is only the start of the many features on offer so please make sure you call us to book a time to view this amazing home.
Selling your home? List4Free with Brad Errington and Shane Schofield, proudly presenting another Agent Assisted Sale.