A Mid Century Modern Masterpiece
Mid century home designs are all the rage at the moment in the display home market and why not, with their bespoke designs and clever angles, these home look truly amazing.
This home goes that one step further, being a genuine original dating to the mid 60's. Retaining all the original charm from its modern era but renovated to encompass all the contemporary features in demand today.
Your jaw will hit the floor when you walk in the door and understandably so, this home is stunning.
- Light filled spaces and an easy to furnish floorplan
- Spacious living areas with touches of design brilliance
- Earthy colours, a feature fireplace and gloss Jarrah flooring
- A tiled blade walls frames the entrance and extends inside
- A refreshed kitchen with new stainless appliances
- You'll love the feature bath in the spot on renovated bathroom
- ...And how about the tiles in the laundry and what about those lights...Gold.
- But it's not all about the house. What about the block and location
- Zoned R20/35 means it has sub division potential into 2 lots. Build your future
- You don't have to subdivide, you can always just enjoy the huge 809sqm lot
- You can also stroll to the Swan River and utilise all the benifits on offer there
- Close walking distance to quality local primary and high schools
With the recent release of the Midland redevelopment plan paving the way for a massive amount of further development and improvement in the surrounding area, Midland and the Swan Valley are becoming the next epicenter for the north east sector.
The area amenities are the New Midland Hospital, Midland Gate Shopping, Cinema complex, train and bus stations, Police training facilities, Domestic and International airports only a 15 minute drive, and Perth City Centre only 18 km away.
The district has many quality private schools including Guildford Grammar, St Bridges, Helena College and La Salle College.
These are just a start of the lifestyle features on offer and an inspection is recommended to experience the true nature of this home.
For more information on Stewartby Crescent, or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.