Amazing neighbours in a simply beautiful cul de sac
Situated in the stunning Helena Valley Private Estate and located in a lush tree lined street, this family home offers all the space, style and convenience you could ask for.
This well-planned home does not just offer 4 large bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 toilets and below ground pool, but all the little things that truly set this wonderful package apart from the rest, and what a difference it has made!
A home that you will be proud to call yours, the owners have undertaken all the hard work with extensive renovations and added in some exceptional features to take this property from 'good' to 'great'.
To view the 'PROPERTY BROCHURE', 'CONTRACT OF SALE' or to make an 'INSTANT OFFER', simply register as a buyer now.
For layout and room sizing please feel free to click the FLOOR PLAN button.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Surrounded by great neighbours in a beautiful cul de sac
- Extremely smart usage of the larger than normal 605sqm lot
- Inviting below ground pool located privately in the front yard
- Easy care gardens with artificial turf and extensive paving
- Fully renovated ensuite, main bathroom and laundry
- Stunning décor with neutral colours, beautiful tiling and natural woods
- Skirting boards, reverse cycle and also evaporative air conditioning. Quality window treatments
- Quality appliances throughout including a built-in clothes dryer
- Lots of room available for every family member in the larger floorplan
- Jaw dropping outdoor entertaining areas that can cater for just about every occasion
- A generous storage shed to keep the home minimalistic
These features are just the start of what is available.
Helena Valley is a well renowned family friendly destination with great local shopping, child care facilities and simply wonderful people.
Situated just 5 minutes to Midland but far enough away to be not affected by it’s hustle and bustle. With easy access to major transport routes North and South, is only 15 minutes to the Perth Airports and on the door step of the Swan Valley premier wine region.
Residents are generally very long term, enjoy an almost rural lifestyle and typically either upsize or down size within the area.
For more information on 13 Camphora Mews or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
Selling? Need an appraisal on your property?...Feel free to contact the areas most recommended sales representatives for all your real estate needs.
Buying? Be part of our 'Coming Soon Club’...Drop us an email with what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of all the new properties that fit the description before they hit the market. Be the first to view and you just about guaranteed not to miss out on your dream home.