Peaceful hideaway with tranquil tree top and valley views!
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm Monday 29th of October. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date and are very realistic in their price expectations.
What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle?
This superb home has had an extensive amount of money spent on it to make it the perfect family home. Boasting four double sized bedrooms all with built in robes and treetop views, updated kitchen and appliances, large living spaces, double remote garage and an outdoor entertaining area that is one of the best around!
Located in the heart of the hills is this two storey custom designed bespoke home built by McKie Homes. This beauty has everything you could possibly need. The home provides generous family living spaces and is both comfortable & cozy on those Winter days, whilst being naturally light filled with established landscaped gardens & pool for the Summer time to keep cool.
Both levels have a timber decked verandah that runs along both the front and side of the home with views over the treetop canopy and adjoining pool and newly refurbished entertaining space. If you don't like stairs it is no issue as the owner has installed a lift!
Some draw card features of this home include:
- Stunning 2 storey elevation overlooking the treetops
- Huge 2,400sqm lot in a premium sought after Hills location
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a study
- Quality kitchen, separate meals area and a huge central living space
- Sprawling gardens, below ground pool and a large lawn for the kids to play
- Loads of parking space available
- Large rainwater tank which is connected to the house to help with the water bills
- The current owner uses rainwater for 10 months of the year and scheme water for only 2 months depending on rainfall
- 17 solar panels on the roof with a 5kw inverter
- 6.5m x 5.5m gabled patio over looking the new pool
- Stunning rock feature walls and glass pool fencing
- European radiation heaters which are super efficient
- Firefighting sprinkler system on the roof
- Around $270,000 spent on the house in recent years renovating it
This is only the start of the exciting features on offer.
This is the one you have been looking for and you will know this is the one as soon as you walk in the door.
ACT TODAY to secure this wonderful home by calling the listing agents today.
Contact Shane Schofield 0448 070 990 or Brad Errington 0403 929 585