Don't wait 12 months to build, when you can move in today.
Located in the brand new Movida Private Estate lies this breathtaking home from the award-winning builder, Aussie Living Homes. This is not your average 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, which is immediately obvious from its impressive outward appearance. Fronted by a lovely garden and featuring a stunning yet neutral exterior with eye-catching stone elements, drive into your double garage to a home you can call your own.
A beautiful example of modern living with a light- filled floorplan that is both functional and fresh, with a feeling of subtle luxury that is warm and inviting. From the Theatre to the high ceilings in the main living, no detail has been overlooked, with high quality fixtures and finishes blending effortlessly throughout.
The kitchen has a sleek modern style and is brilliantly appointed with top quality stainless steel appliances, large Essa Stone benchtops, bench top window and huge pantry.
The expansive windows in the living area allow an abundance of natural light which complement the neutral colour palette of the walls and flooring, creating a wonderfully relaxed vibe that sure to please.
Enjoy sunny afternoons entertaining guests in the alfresco area instantly, rather than dreaming whilst your home is currently under construction.
To view the 'PROPERTY BROCHURE', 'CONTRACT OF SALE' or to make an 'INSTANT OFFER', simply register as a buyer.
For layout and room sizing please feel free to click the FLOOR PLAN button.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
• King sized master suite with 4m walk in robe and luxurious ensuite
• Queens sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
• Flexible floorplan. Front theatre room or overly generous study
• 31 course ceiling heights to the open plan living spaces
• A money saving pantry that allows for buying in bulk
• Essa stones bench tops with 5 seater breakfast bar overhang
• Under mount sinks and crisp white cabinetry
• Dishwasher, front loader washing machine included
• Built in cupboards with plenty of cupboard space
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and insulation
• Alfresco under the main roof to entertain
• 100mps NBN fibre internet connection
• Bloc Paved driveway and furniture included
• Quality chrome tap wear throughout
• Landscaped and reticulated front yard
• Rear yard is roll on lawn ready
• Located in the Movida Private Estate Midvale
• Close to public transport and sporting fields
• Close to shops at Stratton park Shopping Centre
• Close to the planned 50000sqm public open space
• Close access to the Reid and Roe Highways
• 1km to the local primary school
This premium location is only 25 minutes (approx.) to Perth CBD, 15 minutes to the Airports and is the gateway to the Swan Valley. Parks, playgrounds, a primary school, sporting fields, Shopping Centre and a planned new plaza are all integral features of this popular and sought after estate.
For more information on 10 Torbay Street, to arrange an inspection or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.