Under Offer with 6 offers and 42 inspections. Are you selling?...Call Tammy and Brad Errington today for your obligation free appraisal.
Impressive size and immaculate presentation
"Warm and inviting" are the first thoughts that come to mind when you enter this masterfully renovated, family home.
Walk a little further through and you can’t help but be impressed as the design and generous proportions collide! You will be drawn to the natural light throughout the generous and easy-to-furnish floorplan and will be almost compelled to make an instant offer to buy.
Your senses will be tantalized with the 'on trend' styling and neutral decor. It begins with a simple easy-care garden, double parking and immaculate appearance to draw you inside. As you peer around the corner you will have the same immediate reaction as every other person who lays eyes on this amazing home...I just must have it.
To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Renovated throughout to a show standard. Not an item left to chance
- New plank flooring with hues of grey, new carpets, new blinds and perfect paint
- 4 generous separate family living spaces; enough for everyone. LED lighting
- The king sized master suite boasts a crisp white ensuite and a walk in robe
- 3 double sized minor bedrooms at the rear, all feature built in robes
- The big 5th bedroom could also be utilised as a study or a nursery
- You can keep an eye on the children in their separate activity space with viewing window
- Large open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space suitable for a growing family
- Insulation and air conditioning. A simple but highly functional outdoor living
- A full sized double carport and low maintenance front and rear yards.
- Fenced rear yard for security and animals. Rear personal access gate
- For the safety conscious, there are roller shutters on the front and outdoor lighting
- Its not just about design and presentation, the neighbours are also amazing
- Close to public transport and great local parks for the children to play
- Local schools and shops are conveniently located within a short walk
- Situated at the gateway to the Swan Valley premier wine growing region
- Wonderful cellar doors and restaurants are nearby and great value
Register today to be the first to view this incredible home…The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 10 Dulverton Close, Stratton.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.