When you drive up to this ‘X’ display home, you will instantly know that this is interestingly different.
You will be drawn to the exceptional design and appealing white washed brickwork. But it’s the natural light throughout the generous and easy-to-furnish floorplan that will almost compel you to make an instant offer to buy.
Your senses will be tantalized with the 'on trend' styling and neutral decor. It begins with a simple easy-care garden and gracious corner lot that takes advantage of the available space. As you peer around the corner into the front door you will have the same immediate reaction as every other person who lays eyes on this amazing home...OMG, I just must have it.
Over $15,000 has been spent in the last 2 years and over $46,200 in the last 5 years, making this home the best value 4x2 on the market anywhere in the Perth’s Eastern suburbs.
To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Freshly professionally painted throughout to a high standard
- New waterproof vinyl plank flooring with hues of grey
- Newly replaced carpets in all of the bedrooms
- 3 generous separate family living spaces; enough for everyone.
- The queen sized master boasting an ensuite and a walk in robe
- 3 double sized minor bedrooms with 2 featuring built in robes
- A separate activity room away from the main living space
- For your safety, there’s loads of roller shutters and security screens
- Large kitchen with plenty of bench space, double oven, instant heat cooktop.
- Built in Pantry and plenty of natural light
- Insulation and ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- There is also 4 reverse cycle split system air conditioners
- New 14m x 4.6m skillion patio will be perfect for highly functional outdoor living
- A roller door and gate to the carport provides secure car parking
- Fenced rear yard for security and animals. Rear access double gate
- Close to public transport and great local parks for the children too
- The local schools and shops are conveniently located close by
The Area: It is not unusual for Stratton residents to reside in the suburb long term and with the affordable lifestyle on offer, it's no wonder. Consisting of a mix of easy care, to generously sized larger lots with 1990's built housing. Populated by a great group of community minded people, it is very family friendly and has a lovely local primary school, a substantial shopping centre with most conveniences, all within an easy walking distance. Situated at the gateway to the Swan Valley premier wine growing region, there are wonderful cellar doors and great value restaurants nearby. It is surrounded by a large bushland reserve on 2 sides featuring beautiful nature walks. Approximately 2500 residents living in just over 1300 homes.
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 10 Drummore Elbow, Stratton.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.