Massive entertaining, gabled patio, pool, workshop, plus, plus, plus...
This will be Glen Forrest’s best buy of 2019. So be very quick to make your offer.
Consisting of 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms and a truly amazing enclosed patio that is set to make this home the new place to be and be seen.
Sure, it needs a little work here and there but with these sensational bones, it will be well worth the effort.
Inspection is a must. To view the 'Property Brochure', draft 'Contract of Sale' or to make your 'Instant Offer', simply register as a buyer.
The home is available to purchase by expressions of interest submitted by 5pm on the 25th July. The owner is very realistic and would ideally suit buyers in the Higer $500's range. The owner reserves the right to sell prior. This property will be sold. What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle?
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Surrounded by quality homes and lovely neighbours
- Almost unlimited parking is available for all your toys
- A sought after 'hoist suitable' powered workshop
- Electric side access gates to the rear yard
- Timeless federation elevation with wraparound verandah
- Crisp white renovated kitchen with granite bench tops
- 3 great separate internal living spaces for all family members
- Extra high ceiling heights throughout create a sense of space
- Exceptional all weather outdoor living spaces
- Heated salt water below ground pool for family fun
- Solar power, Solar hot water, mains water, gas bottles
- All the room for your kids to play. Basketball hoop
- Easy care lawn areas. Save with bore reticulation
- Close to quality schools and public transport
- Exceptional local facilities surround the home
- A surrounding natural wonderland to enjoy
The Area: Glen Forrest offers a vast range of living opportunities for all budgets. This low traffic street is a premium location and offers the perfect relaxed hill’s life style for your family. Enjoy the stunning natural landscape at your doorstep in the various National Parks, walk trails, the old railway tunnel walk, bubbling brooks, Kangaroos, Bandicoots and birds plus a vibrant selection of wild flowers.
Glen Forrest offers local shopping conveniences, quality schooling, cafe's, local doctors, public transport and a close-knit community of exceptional people. Other conveniences are closely situated, being just 10 minutes to the heart of Midland and 20 minutes to the Perth Airport.
The owners are 100% committed to selling so don’t miss your chance. Only one lucky family will be able to secure the incredible lifestyle that is 10 Chittawarra Court, Glen Forrest.
For more information or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs, please contact Tammy and Brad Errington today.
If you are selling or just need an appraisal ...We can help you with an obligation free written assessment with a suggested list price, expected sale price and any associated costs.
If you are looking to buy ...Simply drop us an email of what you are looking to purchase, and we will send you details of ‘Coming Soon’ properties that fit your description before they hit the market.