This is an incredible opportunity to purchase a property that almost defies description.
The home is a modern design icon that everybody knows, set against a backdrop of a stunning natural water course and a canopy of trees.
How many times have you driven past this property and wondered what this is all about. It's so unexpected and such a pleasant surprise when you come in. A design icon that has stood the test of time for simple functionality.
How can we describe the outlook and location? It's more about the different emotions created within each person that experiences it. To me, just sitting in the outdoor entertaining space watching the flowing winter creek and looking at all the birds in the trees makes me feel at ease, calm and relaxed.
How do you price a property like this? It is worth only what someone is prepared to pay. What price would tempt you to buy this lifestyle opportunity?
The home is available to purchase by way of offers by a set date. All offers are to be presented before 5pm on the 24th September. The owners reserve to right to accept an offer to purchase prior to the end date. This property must be sold, and the owners are very realistic in their price expectations.
To view the Property Brochure, a Full Specification List, Full Property Disclosures and the Contract of Sale, register as a buyer and visit the Documents tab.
Once registered you can make and negotiate an 'Instant Offer'.
For layout, extra imagery and room sizing, please click the Floorplan tab.
Some exceptional features of this jaw dropping home include:
- Magazine quality, 2 storey design icon that is spacious and immaculate throughout
- $50,000.00 have been spent on renovations and it shows
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets and 2 large light and bright living spaces
- Sprawling gardens with secret entertaining areas suitable for every occasion
- A block to explore, build cubby houses and rope swings. Lawn areas for the kids
- Loads of parking and all the room you need to grow your own vegetables
- The property has its own micro climate. Simply beautiful at any time of the year
- 5Kw solar system to reduce your power bills
- A handy location that is so close to Boya Oval, Library, Schools, cafe's, doctors and public transport
- Easy access to any major transport route and 15 minutes to the airport
Feel free to make an appointment to experience the lifestyle opportunities of this property.
But be quick, as you may only have the one chance.
Contact Shane Schofield 0448 070 990 or Brad Errington 0403 929 585 7 days a week.