An 'Agent Assisted' Sale involves:
• The Agent helping set the market price, listing the property, providing all photography and marketing materials including signage, following up any leads and providing Buyer feedback.
• Contracts will also be provided and are negotiated through to a sale.
• The appointed Agent's contact details will appear on List4Free.
• Generally, the Seller will conduct all the property viewings, home opens, appointments for bank valuations, building and termite inspections.
• The Seller will also conduct the final inspection prior to handover and hand the keys to the buyer at settlement.